The Lazy Dad’s Way to Back Pain Relief: Dad Jokes Included
By Savanna Stone //
If you clicked on this, that means you don’t want to spend time or a lot of money on relieving your back pain. You would rather just live with it. Or you just don’t have the time or the money to spend on getting rid of your back pain. Or you love someone who fits this description. Well, you don’t have to worry about any of that anymore because this is the easiest (mentally and physically) and cheapest way to get rid of your back pain. Also, read to the end for some dad jokes about back pain to put in your back pocket and add to your repertoire.
The answer is simple: use the Chirp Wheel+.
We call the Chirp Wheel the world’s simplest back pain relief. That’s because it is so easy to get back pain relief by just taking a few minutes a day to roll on the wheel. The wheel holds up to 500 pounds and is easy to use.
How to use the Chirp Wheel+:
Sit and lean back.
- Sit on the ground with knees bent and feet firmly planted.
- Place the Chirp Wheel+ against your back in alignment with your spine. Take some time to center yourself and find balance even on the ground.
- Lean back gently to transfer your weight to the wheel. Relax and find balance in this position before lifting your hips.
- Rest your hands on the ground, the wheel, or your chest for balance. Do whichever feels the most comfortable for you.
- Lift your hips upward while relaxing your back. Find balance with your hips lifted before rolling on the wheel.
- Don’t tense up! The more you relax your back, the better it will feel.
Roll back and forth.
- Begin to roll back and forth on the wheel by bending and straightening your legs. Use your hands for balance. If one spot on your back needs an extra massage, stop rolling to put pressure on that spot. Or switch to a smaller wheel.
- Roll out for 3 to 5 minutes. Length of preferred use will vary by individual.
- Relax your head back to avoid neck pain.
Because the answer was so simple, here are some funny dad jokes about backs. Happy Father’s Day:
- If 38 comes before 39, what comes after 40? Back pain.
- Do you know why you have such terrible posture? I’ve got a hunch.
- What’s it called when your backpack messes up your spine? Schooliosis.
- Do you remember when I told you about my spine issue? It was about a week back.
- A spine surgeon’s to-do list: 1. Get back to work.
- I’m thinking about having my spine removed. It’s only holding me back.
- I think my back hurts. I’m okay though. It’s spine.
- I told my chiropractor that my spine was already in alignment, but he proved me wrong. Now I stand corrected.
- If a pirate used a Chirp Wheel, he would say, “It was rollin’ me back.”
- My back is killing me. My spine has some nerve.