Whenever you leave the house for a trip, there are a lot of things you have to bring with you: clothes, toiletries, pillows and blankets for comfort, toys for the kids, and food of course. Depending on what you’re planning on doing, there are even more essentials for activities like camping, hiking, or road tripping. But do you know the most important thing you should always bring with you on a trip, a vacation, or even a day outing? You probably guessed it: the Chirp Wheel. Many summer activities can cause back pain to flare up, forcing you to turn in early. But if you have the Chirp Wheel with you, you never have to worry about experiencing back pain while you’re away from home. Thankfully the wheels are easy to pack and fit just about anywhere.
If you’re still not convinced you should bring the Chirp Wheel with you on your next outing, here are 8 examples of summer activities that you are going to want the Chirp Wheel for when you’re done.
- Problem: A lot of people love hiking, not only for the amazing views but for the journey and challenge it is to get to the summit. Unfortunately, sometimes your back doesn’t love hiking, especially after trudging down a mountain—all that extra pressure in your lumbar spine compresses your spinal discs and causes pain.
- Solution: Bring the Chirp Wheel. (Just a heads up, this will be the solution every time). Rolling on the Chirp Wheel when you get back to the car after your hike will immediately provide you with some relief and might even reduce muscle soreness from your hike.
- Problem: Boating is great fun for people with healthy backs. But if you suffer from frequent or chronic back pain, it might not be as fun for you to bump on a tube all day or even stand on a board behind the boat, let alone sit on the boat.
- Solution: Have the Chirp Wheel handy. If you dock the boat for lunch, have your Chirp Wheel handy so you can quickly roll out and get some relieve.
- Problem: Immobility can cause ample amounts of back pain. While it’s fun to see the world and spend some quality time with family and friends, your back pain might be too distracting for you to enjoy any of it.
- Solution: Pack the Chirp Wheel. Bringing the Chirp Wheel with you on a road trip is one of the best things you will ever do for your back pain. Whenever you stop to fill up with gas or for a meal, pull out the Chirp Wheel. It will help relieve tension from immobility and help you feel ten times better so you can enjoy your time.
- Problem: One of the biggest complaints about flying is back pain. You have to sit in a cramped space without any breaks for a long time.
- Solution: Stash the 6-inch wheel in your carry-on. The 6-inch wheel is definitely small enough to stash in your carry-on. Pack clothes or other items inside and around it and you’ve got back pain relief on the go. As soon as you get off that plane, use the wheel on your layover. Bringing the wheel in your carry-on will make it so you don’t even have to wait for your checked luggage for back pain relief.
- Problem: Don’t get us wrong, we love camping, but sleeping on the ground is a dramatic change for your back that is used to a cushy mattress. Camping often brings extra muscle tension and soreness the next morning.
- Solution: Bring the Chirp Wheel. Roll out before you go to bed and when you wake up for the best back pain relief and muscle tension relief results.
Stadium seating (plays, concerts, rodeos)
- Problem: Summertime brings fun events like rodeos, concerts, or even plays in the park. Unfortunately these events mean uncomfortable stadium seating or bring-your-own-camp-chair seating, which means hello, Back Pain.
- Solution: Pack the Chirp Wheel in your car. Heck, you can even bring it with you and lean back on it in the grass at the play in the park. Whatever you decide, it will be there for you when you need it the most.
Kayaking and paddle boarding
- Problem: When you paddle board, you either stand and use your back muscles to paddle through the water or you sit and hunch over to paddle. Kayaking uses back muscles as well. If you don’t do it right, you can find yourself with a backache fairly quickly.
- Solution: Leave the Chirp Wheel on the beach waiting for you. You know the rest.
- Problem: Cyclists are some of the top people to complain about back pain. Bending forward for stretched periods of time can cause cyclists to reverse the natural arch in the lower back, which results in back pain galore.
- Solution: Use the Chirp Wheel as soon as you get back to the car. The Chirp Wheel will help to reverse the damage done from poor posture and will help you feel immediate relief as you lean back and open up your chest.
After a long summer day, sometimes you can feel run down. But if you bring the Chirp Wheel with you on your outings, we think you’ll find that it’s good to get away.