Okay, gamers, it doesn’t matter what type of games you enjoy. It doesn’t matter if you play on a PC or console. It doesn’t even matter if you spend most of your time trolling twitch rather than gaming. However you play, winning games all day can leave your back losing. Gaming brings poor posture, muscle tension (from excitement or anger), and stiffness (because you’ve probably been sitting in one spot for a few hours). Because of these issues for your back, you could probably use this for back pain relief: the Chirp Wheel+. I’ll just get straight to the point so that you can get back to your game.
What is the Chirp Wheel?
The Chirp Wheel+ is a back roller that stretches the muscles around your spine to relieve upper back pain, lower back pain, neck pain, and hip pain. It is shaped like a wheel so it can fit between your shoulder blades and massage deeply into the muscles around your spine. It comes in three different sizes: Gentle (12 inch), Medium (10 inch), and Deep Tissue (6 inch). The main difference between each wheel is diameter; the smallest wheel applies the most pressure, and the largest wheel applies the least amount of pressure.
Why you need the Chirp Wheel, especially if you love gaming
1. It's quick relief. You can hop on the Chirp Wheel while your game is loading and still find relief. It only takes a few minutes to get a nice pop and relieve muscle tension from hunching over your computer.
2. The wheels are travel-size. You can easily store it under your desk where you play. Or if you travel a lot because you’re a cool streamer who plays in tournaments around the world, you can pack it in your suitcase or use the Chirp Wheel Case to easily carry them around from place to place.
3. You can use it as a posture corrector as you play.
It is easy to forget about posture (or not care about posture) in your regular day. And it is even easier to forget about it while you’re gaming. With the 6” Chirp Wheel, you don’t even have to think about it. Just place the wheel in the small of your back as you play and it basically does it for you.
4. It can provide you with long term relief. Taking 5 to 10 minutes each day can make a huge long term difference for your back pain. The daily massage with the wheel will help keep tension out so you won’t be distracted by your back pain as you play.
5. You can use it on your lower body for more relief from sitting. Rolling out your hamstrings, IT band, glutes, and piriformis muscles on the wheel can help with lower back pain and a sore bum from sitting in your chair for hours.
6. You can use it for neck pain relief. Rolling out on the wheel can help with neck pain too! If you tend to look down at your keyboard to find the right buttons or your controller as you play, simply take a break with the 6” wheel. Lie on your back and place the wheel under your neck for a gentle neck massage and stretch.
7. It fits between your shoulder blades, massaging right where you need it. Other products don’t get in between your shoulder blades or put unsafe pressure on your spine. The Chirp Wheel is 5 inches wide so that it fits between your shoulder blades. It also features what we call a Spinal Canal, a small groove to fit your spine in as you roll so that there is no unsafe pressure on your spine.
8. It’s safe. Leaning over the back of your chair or twisting to try and pop your back can hurt your spine or give you a kink in your neck. The Chirp Wheel is a safe way to pop your back for some quick relief.
9. It comes in three sizes for customizable relief. Whether you need a gentle massage and big stretch (the 12” wheel), a medium massage (the 10” wheel), or a deep tissue massage (6” wheel), we’ve got you covered throughout your day.
10. Gaming naturally brings tension, the Chirp Wheel will massage it out. When you game, it brings a sea of emotions: excitement, anger, frustration, happiness (all in such a short time frame). These emotions cause you to tense up which increases your back pain in most cases. The Chirp Wheel can help massage out your tension, kinda like a personal masseuse, so you can get back to enjoying your game, even when you don’t seem to be enjoying it from an outside perspective.