The Chirp Affiliate Program FAQ’s and Policies
By Mary Wall //
What is the Chirp Affiliate Program?
The Chirp Affiliate Program is an easy way for influencers, affiliates, community leaders, and ambassadors to earn cash and help others #FeelGoodDoMore by sharing Chirp.
Chirp Affiliates receive a commission on every purchase made through their unique share link, and gain access to the private Chirp Affiliate Facebook group, as well as free products, giveaways, and more.
How much can I earn?
As a Chirp Affiliate, you will receive an uncapped 20% cash commission on every sale made through your unique share link. Most affiliates earn an average of $19 per sale!
How do I sign up to be a Chirp Affiliate?
You can apply for the Chirp Affiliate Program at https://gochirp.com/pages/affiliate-login. If the application is approved, you will receive an email that will provide you with your unique share link and access to our Chirp Portal to track your sales and commissions.
How do I share Chirp with my audience/community?
Upon acceptance to the Chirp Affiliate Program, you will be provided with a unique share link. You can then promote your unique share link on your social media platforms, blogs, websites, email lists, and more!
When will my commissions be approved?
Commissions are approved after the 60-day return policy has passed on the product(s) purchased through your unique share link. Then, commissions will be paid out within 5-10 business days after the approval.
How will I receive my commissions?
Commissions are paid via PayPal. To ensure there is no delay in receiving your payment, please be sure to update your PayPal email in the Chirp Portal.
How do I update my payment information?
- Log into the Chirp Portal
- Click on your email or name in the upper-right corner and select “Account”
- Add your PayPal email address and click “Save Changes”
What does it mean if a commission was denied?
The most typical reason for a denied commission is due to the products purchased from your link being returned within 60 days of their original purchase. But, a commission may be denied for any of the following:
- The product purchased from your unique share link was returned within 60 days
- The commission was generated from a self referral
- The referral was made by putting your share link on a coupon website
- The referral was flagged as potential fraud and is being looked into
If you receive an email stating a commission was denied, and you think it may have been a mistake, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the rules for Chirp Affiliate Program?
- Affiliates must be 18 years or older to join the program.
- Content featuring Chirp products or mentioning Chirp cannot include suggestive content, drugs or alcohol, inappropriate language, political views, sexism, or bigotry. Chirp has the right to ask you to remove content mentioning Chirp if it includes any of the previously mentioned content.
- Unique share links cannot be posted on coupon websites or similar promotional websites. If a share link is posted on a coupon or promotional website, it will result in those commissions being denied.
- Commissions cannot be generated via self referral. If a commission is generated by referring yourself, the commission will be denied.
- Chirp Affiliates must comply with FTC guidelines and disclose their relationship with Chirp. Chirp Affiliates assume the full responsibility to comply with the FTC guidelines.
- Violation of any Chirp Affiliate Program rules can result in you being removed from the program.