The Truth Is...
If you heard this was the "Worst Marketing Position In Utah" (besides an agency)... we lied, but clickbait must still be working. Really, we're just looking for someone who fits seamlessly into our company culture; we're actually convinced that this is one of the best job opportunities in Utah.
We are looking for someone to do three things:
- Be the Great Dalmuti of our marketing funnel
- Manage our PPC ad campaigns
- Help craft strategies around messaging, product launches and continued growth.
Plexus is a health products company that started 3 years ago and has seen astronomical growth and an amazing track record. No, we are not another MLM or supplement company. We are focused on foundational products that help people with their aches and pains. We also have a fulfillment company that you may be doing some work with as well. Check it out at ShipStud.com. Here's a product video to show you what we are doing now and give you a taste of Plexus culture:
- Manage and run our PPC ad campaigns on Facebook, Google, Youtube, Amazon, etc. (Managing up to $50,000+ per day in ad spend and maintain the required ROAS)
- Help create product content (e.g. case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Real passion and creativity that matches our marketing approach
- Self-motivated and self-directed - must be able to work well independently and in a team
- Extensive experience in ecommerce
- Expert in media buying, especially Facebook, Youtube, etc. with a proven track record - Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
- Thorough understanding of website analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great leadership capability and a well connected network - Ability to build a team as growth continues
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Proficiency in content management systems. You will be expected to help build product pages, optimize the conversion paths on those pages, and use dynamic calls-to-action to create and test buyer stage-specific calls-to-action.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring the product to life. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates and prospects.
- Competitive salary
- Performance based bonuses/commission
- Mini golf course, an indoor soccer field, leather couches, and a fish tank... all onsite. We also have a company boat. Work Hard, Play Hard.
- FREEDOM to lead in marketing and company decisions
- Work with team of outside consultants and marketing experts
- Amazing culture and team
If you are interested in this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a cover letter and your resume.